second mini-series about WebAPI we'll look at a real-life solution. We've already looked at HTTP-Verbs, Server- and Client-Controllers. Now we'll look at some DNN-Specials mostly related to security.
would recommend to watch the Basic-Series Parts
it explains the very basics of WebAPI.
- Since this is part 2.2, you would also benefit from starting with
- Even if you don't, make sure you have a working DNN with 2sxc 6.4 installed (
see this blog for help).
- The App you'll install can be found in the App-Catalog - direct link here
In the following 4 minute Video, I'll show you
- The Security-Token - and configuring the desired mode with [ValidateAntiForgeryToken]
- The What-Module-Am-I-On security feature
- …and how this relates to the current users module-permissions
- …and how you can change the level you require with Attributes like [DnnModuleAuthorize(AccessLevel = SecurityAccessLevel.Anonymous)]
With love from Switzerland,