9 Tutorials to get started with LINQ in Razor, even when everything is dynamic. 4 Tutorials for List/Details scenarios, and 3 Tutorials to help you work with url-parameters.
What's inside version 9.42.1
- C# basics incl. variables and for-each loops
- Razor output to showing the variables as plain text or raw-html.
- Razor helpers
- New: working with URL parameters
- Shared code - functions, helpers, templates - for re-use across templates
- Working with content (data which is assigned to an instance of a module)
- Working with data from the current App
- Working with data from Queries in the App
- Working with SQL data
- Working with CSV data
- New: List/Details (Parent/Child) tutorials in various settings with single or multiple Razor-Templates
- Working with Koi to ensure that Bootstrap4 is always included
- New: Working with LINQ (Language Integrated Query) to get really cool stuff done really well. This has a special focus on querying dynamic variables (as we usually have in Razor)
Lots more will come. Up next will be automatic image resizing and working with multi-language data.
Online Browse Mode
To use the tutorial online (or just to copy a snippet) visit the Razor Tutorial in our new DNN-Tutorials section.
Play around with the Code
We created the tutorial as a DNN App, so you can also install it on your DNN and play around with the code. You can find the latest Razor Tutorial in the App Catalog.