This is a pre-release, as it fixes many issues which we want to publish before summer vacation, but there are some things which aren't quite done.
What's not done
- UX was enhanced because the gray fields we used in 10 could often confuse the users + we niced-up a lot of parts like entity-picker etc. But it's not final yet - it may get another big overhaul.
- JS Source maps are not working as expected, because moving to Angular 8 broke some functionality for external source maps
What was done
- Big UX overhaul on just about every field (but not done yet) - big thx to Tom & Petar #1788
- Upgraded the edit UI to Angular 8 #1787
- about 50 small UX bugs fixed incl. #1761, #1755, #1666, #1786
- saving draft-items fixe #1762
- Enabled extra security for file-ID lookup for high-security environments like azing.org #1782
- Copy of row now refreshes the list #1444
- Select from dropdown-query with values #1445
- improved search on dropdown field based on query #1764
- Toaster for save-but-not-exit #1777
- Add item to list accidentally replaced existing items #1784
See full list on the project
Get it now
We believe it's stable, but didn't run all tests as it's a pre-release. Get it now from Github.
Next steps: Summer Vacation
We're going on summer vacation - so we'll still be enhancing some stuff but won't be giving support during July or releasing anything.
With love from Switzerland & Croatia,
Daniel & Petar