I really, really hate the DNN-forge.
And I really, really hate how DNN-Corp handles support requests for the forge.
And I've really tried hard - for over 2 f*** years.
- Our module - 2SexyContent - is listed on the Forge - sometimes...
- Adding a pre-release on CodePlex disables the entry in the list in the forge (sometimes) - even though the stable version is still available!!!
- Our workaround-module (a special installer, used to be necessary because of bugs in DNN) - is in the forge (http://www.dnnsoftware.com/forge/view/extensiondetail/project/2sexycontentinstalle/cid/138054) - and we can't remove it because the edit-dialog doesn't open!!!
- If you download/install our module through an existing DNN (Host > Extensions) it will download version 5.3 - even though we released 5.5 months ago!!!
- If you click on details through the DNN (Host > Extensions) you will see NOTHING (an error) because a message will tell you that there is a beta version available, and because of this it will not show you the details for the non-beta!!!
- We've tried getting support for over 2 years now. firstname.lastname@example.org and other contacts. Usually it's just black-hole communications (no response, nada).
- Sometimes we contacted people directly (no names) - and it's just "wait, we'll see, we're working on it, i'll forward..."
- We've been haggling for 2 F***ING YEARS!!!!! and nobody really fixes it, nobody really takes care of anything
Are we the only ones who are punished? Flame this, please!