2sxc 10.06 has a long awaited feature .IsDemoItem (to differentiate if an item is just demo or real content), an inline wysiwyg with various configuration options.
- IsDemoItem property to check if the data is just demo-data #1792
- Public forms now enabled on the new UI #1768
- WYSIWYG now available as in-form for shorter rich text #1820
- WYSIWYG now configurable to show/hide sources-button and advanced button #1821 #1820
- inpage.js now always minified; source in the sources.2sxc.org #1819
- Bug in CreateInstance in WebApi #1816
- Shuffle DataSource doesn't work when you only take 1 #1815
- In rare cases AsAdam fails #1812
- Permissions were lost on app-imports #1818
- New UI showed errors if ADAM endpoint returned null #1826
- Editing library metadata content #1824
- New UI - field settings and presentation missing on first edit #1823 #1814
- Drag-drop of many files through ADAM works now #1813
- WYSIWYG - iframes work again #1810
- WYSIWYG - many small bugs and issues re-architected and fixed
See also the notes on 10.06 in the Github project.
Get it now
We're almost at LTS, just 1-2 more releases. You can find 10.06 in the Github releases for download.