Mobius-Forms has been the backbone of many forms, both simple as well as extremely customized. Now we've given it a full overhaul.
The New Highlights
- Mailchimp support out-of-the box for all forms - so you can create support-request forms and similar and just add a checkbox to also register the users in MailChimp.
- Easier setup for simple forms and simple customizations by placing template-code which builds the HTML for a field in a separate file.
- Better code to quickly create complex forms where each field should still have a consistent look.
- Webpack to build your JS and CSS for your forms
- Polymorph support, so you can update a form on a live website without breaking the production form while developing.
- Recipes to get started.
Everything else that already worked is still the same. So you still get your E-Mails generated using Razor E-Mail Templates (various samples provided), you still save data as 2sxc entities (for export) and you can still customize everything, incl. creating completely different, custom save-APIs and more.
A basic form now will have a much simpler razor file like this:
A Simple Custom Form using Mobius Forms
<!-- Recaptcha -->
@if (Content.Recaptcha ?? false)
<!-- Messages / Send Button -->
@RenderPage("shared/_Submit with Messages.cshtml")
Get it now
Download it from Github or from the App-Catalog, and check out the recipes to get going on azing.org.
Love from Switzerland,
Roman & iJungleboy