Courses are like events, except that they are either recurring, belong to a series and/or have limited seats on each event. We developed a simple solution for this, and are now open-sourcing it.
- Each course has a core fields like name, date-information and available seats. And you can easily add more fields as you see fit using the dynamic content-types of 2sxc.
- Courses are grouped into sets. Depending on your needs, a set can be a series (part 1, 2, 3, ...) or the same course occuring on different dates. The sets usually have more information, like course descriptions or PDFs, and this too can be extended to do whatever you want.
- Users can register to a course - and the registration form can be customized as you want using standard HTML5 and standard 2sxc data.
- When a user registers, various people get e-mails...
- ...and the availability is modified to reflect the changes.
- Admins can easily change registrations to change amounts of seats, make a registration invalid or whatever. An the features are extensible as you want them.
- Excel export of all attendees etc. is of course given, thanks to 2sxc...
- ...as well as Multi-Language features.
Try it Yourself
Help yourself - download from the app-catalog or review the code on Github.
Love from Switzerland,
Daniel & Raphael (Hirscher)