This App can be used for directories or showcases, and you can use it as the foundation to build anything else. It uses Angular 4 best practices and is the ideal place to start learning Angular.
The Directory App
This is what it looks like:
End User Features
- Responsive, tile view of logos/images
- Super-fast, everything is AJAX
- Mouseover shows more details
- link on each tile
- The user can search
- ...filter by category / industry
- and filter by starting letter
- ...only letters which have items shine green
Admin / Content-Editor Features
- Uses standard 2sxc content-items to manage the content, incl. drag-drop image upload and more.
- in-Angular hover toolbars to edit, add, delete content
- Multi-language content...
- ...and multi-language resources (labels like "Search" / "Suche", etc.)
- SEO-URLs for all filters
- Versioned / draft content as you need it
- Built using Angular 4
- Ideal demo for dnn-sxc-angular, as it shows how to perfectly integrate an Angular SPA into DNN
- Uses reactive development paradigms - which you should really learn (see also the post which explains how dnn and angular connect)
- Styling uses Bootstrap 3 and SASS
- Full source code included...
- and MIT licensed - so you can enhance it any way you want to
Get it Now!
Download it from the app-catalog or browse the code on Github.
Love from Switzerland,
Daniel & Christoph