We created a brand-new Gallery using Fancybox 3 - May the 4th be with you!
Yep! We had to create another gallery 😎. On one hand there are an amazing amount of cool JS scripts to create galleries with, and even though the previous blueimp-based gallery was great, we realized that FancyBox3 seems to be closer to what we usually want to use. Here's what's included:
- Multi-Album Views
- Single Album View as tiles
- Single Album-View as a masonry grid
- Lightbox / Details
- Blackende Screen
- Slide auto-play
- Show thumbnails in lightbox
- Zoom feature
- Editing and Configuration
- Drag-Dop adding of loads of images
- Various sort options
- Add title and descriptions to each image using Metadata
And just before I forget: It's Bootstrap 3 and 4 ready, uses SASS with Webpack for advanced custom styling and more 🚀. And the source is included of course 💘 + checklists to customize and everything.
Screenshots of the Fancybox3 Gallery
Hope you love it!
Get it now from the App-Catalog.
Love from Switzerland,
iJungelboy and Aaron