RazorBlade 3 is out, and it has a full Html5 Tag API with many smart features like automatic url fixing, AddBase and more.
Awesome Html5 API
RazorBlade 3 has more than 130 new objects and hundreds of properties to generate perfect HTML5 tags. And it's smart. For example:
Would generate a clean
<img src="b%e4d.png" class="full-width lightbox">
So it handles things like url-encoding, attribute concatenation and more - ensuring you don't f***-up any more 😉.
Awesome HtmlPage API
The HtmlPage was massively enhanced with command like
- AddBase() to add the correct DNN base tag to the header. It even works on the home page, which usually causes a lot of problems with SPAs on DNN home pages
- AddIcon(...) to add icon headers
- AddIconSet(...) to add a set of best practice icon headers
Awesome Documentation & Tutorials
- RazorBlade got an own website razor-blade.net, which has a complete API documentation. This should help you really leverage it's features.
- We also updated our tutorials to show you what you can do with it.
- We're building a list of recipes on azing for all kinds of common activities
- We'll also publish a special tutorial just for FavIcons, because everybody gets this wrong ♥
We'll include RazorBlade 3 in the next 2sxc 10.09, and then also release it as a NuGet package, to simplify integration into your solutions.
Get and Enjoy
You can either wait for 2sxc 10.09 (coming up in a few days) or just download and install it from Github.
Love from Switzerland,