my second mini-series about WebAPI we'll look at a real-life solution. Now we'll look the HTTP-part of this, and why you should use Get, Post and Delete HTTP-verbs to really show what you're intending to do.
would recommend to watch the Basic-Series Parts
it explains the very basics of WebAPI.
- Since this is part 2.2, you would also benefit from starting with
- Even if you don't, make sure you have a working DNN with 2sxc 6.4 installed (
see this blog for help).
- The App you'll install can be found in the App-Catalog - direct link here
In the following 6 minute Video, I'll show you
- What these verbs are by looking at the data sent through HTTP
- How they are implemented in the server side C# code
- Some basic recommendations
With love from Switzerland,